Please read carefully:
By making an appointment you agree:
- All appointments end at the scheduled time, even if you are late.
- All appointments are made online on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Credit cards are used to hold an appointment and will only be charged at the time of appointment or if you do not show.
- You will be considered a no-show if not here, 20min after the start time.
- Sexualized behavior is considered grounds for cancelation, and your card will be charged.
- Dr. Green and Associates are not responsible for personal items left behind or damaged.
- Dr. Green and Associates are not liable for injury or illness.
- Online and over the phone appointments may be recorded.
- Please arrive early to fill out your service specific form.
Office Pandemic Procedures:
Upon arrival, stay in your vehicle and send a text to 919-813-0978
You must wash your hands thoroughly at the office before your appointment.
You must wear a face mask inside the office.
We will refuse to see you if you have:
A temperature over 99.9 degrees
Cough or runny nose (even if suspected allergies)
You had contact with anyone sick in the past month.
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within two weeks after your appointment, you must notify the office immediately.
By clicking the “I Agree” button below you legally consent to the policies outlined on this page and will be directed to the online scheduler.
A credit card is required to MAKE an appointment EVEN IF PREPAID.